Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lehi Parade

This summer we went to the Lehi Parade. This is a tradition for my mom and her mother & sisters and all their families, especially since my Grandma lives right on the parade route and can save us stellar seats. Junior really loved the parade - not because of all the fun parade entries - but because of all his cousins, the grass, the toys, the food. I don't think he ever looked up at the actual parade, except maybe when the marching bands would go by. Here are some pictures from the day.


Junior and Madison
In the chairs are my mom, grandma, sister Allison, my cousin Janalee in the distance. And my niece, Megan on the grass.
Here's my nephew, Dylan, eating a rice crispy treat.
More people shots. In the middle of this one is my cousin, Ashley, with her baby boy whose name has escaped me at the moment.
Here's Megan, and Braden in the background looking quizically at the camera.
Love the face, Emily!

This is one of my all time favorites of my sweet little boy!
Here's Junior playing with his first cousin once removed (I think). Why can't I remember his name?! He's such a cutie pie!
Baby boy loved playing with Junior, he got so excited when Junior crawled over to check out his toys.
I think they'll be friends when they get older.

Hope you all enjoyed your summer!

Loves,
Karen

1 comment:

Becky and Ben said...

He is so big now! Hopefully he'll be walking soon. Then the fun really begins. :)