Thursday, August 30, 2012

Grace's Birthday

I am woefully behind on my posts. This post is of Grace's first birthday which was June 1st. I know, that's like almost 3 months ago. Oh well, there are cute pictures and it was a fun time I don't want to forget.

The day started with an early drive to Logan. Here's Junior trying to enjoy the drive in his carseat.

Mommy's sunglasses are a necessary distraction.
And treat.
We got to Randy and Kim's early enough to help them set up the party at the park. Junior was really good playing on the grass (one of his favorite things) while we rolled out the tablecovers and decorated.
The pacifier, again, is a necessity due to his inability to not put every single thing he finds in his mouth.



My angel.
Kim had the whole place decorated so cute. White tablecovers, pink and white picture frames with adorable pictures of Grace. Pink and white flowers. So pretty!


She had these adorable little glass jars for the punch, with pink and white straws. I was lovely.
Beautiful cakes she made and decorated. I wish I had gotten a better picture, but things got crazy once the party actually started.

And they had this cute pink and white candy display for party favors.




Here's Grace with her daddy.

And Junior with Grandpa and his hat.

This is a video of all of us singing Happy Birthday to Grace.
This video is of her blowing out the candle and eating her smash cake. She was very dainty and ladylike.

And opening the presents, she loved everything she got.


We're so happy to have Grace born so close to Junior, I know they will have a lot of fun growing up together. More posts coming soon!

Loves,
Karen

No comments: