Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Non-Resolutions

I thought it would be nice to review the non-resolutions I made last year and see how I did. Then I'll list some new non-resolutions for 2009.

2008:
  • I will be working one Friday a month in this new year of 2008 and not because I choose to (sucks). This never really happened, we hired a part time employee and I made them work every Friday - nice.
  • I will try to exercise more. I haven't been exercising at all so I figure I'll shoot for once a month at least. I had a good stint of working out for 5 weeks in April/May, but after that I never really got back into it.
  • I will try to eat better (i.e. cook more). I think I cooked more than I did in 2007, but not nearly as much as I should have.
  • I will try to study the scriptures instead of just read them. Still working on this one.
  • I will try my best to get pregnant (that should make Jonathan happy). Still working on this one.
  • I will finish at least one quilt. I cut out half of the pieces for the top of the quilt and haven't worked on it since.
  • I will spend less time watching tv. Hmmmm.
  • I will plant a vegetable garden. Planted a garden, didn't nurture it, didn't harvest anything except for a handful of grape-sized tomatoes that were supposed to be romas.
  • I will take more photos. Check.
  • I will get sealed to my wonderful husband in the temple. Hallelujah.

2009:

  • Exercise more
  • Cook more and eat healthier
  • Keep the photos coming
  • Study the scriptures
  • Finish quilt(s)
  • Get pregnant, but in the meantime research adoption
  • Plant garden - and pay attention to it
  • Hold FHE regularly
  • Craft more/use sewing machine more
  • Learn how to make a great loaf of bread
  • Finish remodeling the kitchen/living room

I guess that's it because I can't think of anything else. I hope all your wildest dreams come true in 2009!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So you commented on my blog and of course, I raced over and started reading yours. (took me a while to go through the older posts) but FUN! It's fun to see what you are up to and have been up to. Send me your e-mail address so we can keep in touch, and if it's ok, I will put your blog on the list of blogs I read, so update it more often!!!:)

camfox said...

I love your honesty Karen.