Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snow Fun

I got to play in the snow a lot during the Christmas holiday. It was fun making funny snowmen and having snowball fights with the kids. Here are some pictures and videos of our fights.

On this day I got to play in the snow with my nephew, Dylan. He had SO much fun playing with me.


We made (tried) a snowman that was swimming away from sharks.


While I was finishing up the snowman Dylan was making a stash of snowballs to throw at me. He was quite proud of his supply.








On Christmas Eve I got to play in the snow with all the Cluff grandkids, except for Dylan. We built a big snowman head coming out of the snow. He had sticks for hair, but you can't see it very well because of the kids sitting behind his head. I thought he was cute.



The kids thought it would be funny to have pictures of them eating his face:




Then we had a snowball fight!






Hope you all had fun in the snow during the holidays!

No comments: