Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Now that Christmas is officially over, I can relax. I can't say that I did everything I wanted to do, but I did manage to give a handmade gift to everyone in my family. I was able to complete the delivery of all my neighbor/church friend gifts - even if I delivered some on Christmas Eve. I made Jonathan a Christmas present that he loved. AND we were able to spend time with both families during the holidays without a lot of arguing about which family we were supposed to see when, and whose family we spent more time with. All in all I would say that it was a successful holiday.

Now all I have to worry about is next Christmas. I'd like to come up with another inexpensive handmade gift I can prepare way ahead of time for my family members. I made candied nuts and fudge for neighbors/church friends this year, but it was not as easy/cheap as I would have liked. I need to come up with some inexpensive/easy/meaningful gift to give next year. Preferably something I can make ahead of time and deliver all at once. That would really add to the enjoyment of my holiday. If you have any ideas, let me know!

I hope your holiday was as happy and wonderful as mine!

No comments: