Friday, January 30, 2009

What We've Been Doing

Between Christmas and New Years I had Jonathan help me rearrange our spare room so that I could have more space for crafting. It took a little doing - taking doors off their hinges, etc. - and Jonathan wasn't as excited about it as I was, but he was really great to help me. I love my new space!

Now that I have a craft room and table I've been working on the quilt I started last year. It's been fun and rewarding to spend my time making something worthwhile instead of watching tv.

Here are some pictures of my craft room and the quilt I've been working on.






We've also been working on our kitchen remodel. We've passed our electrical inspection which made it okay for us to finish up the sheetrock. We spent a whole day putting up sheetrock and starting the mud & tape process.




This is proof that I helped with the sheetrock. I love those power tools!



After J finished the mud and tape we tented the room so he could sand and texture. I can't wait until it's finished. It will be done in 2009, that's a promise!




2 comments:

Jessie said...

Yeah you have a blog! I was wondering if you did. Look at you being all crafty! I love it! Well now we can stay in better touch with each other. Is this the one you use the most?

Karen said...

Jessie,

This is the blog I use the most. Even though it's been a while since I posted - more is coming soon!