Thursday, January 08, 2009

My Christmas Present

Jonathan did so well getting me the one (and only) Christmas present I opened. Okay, so I got more than one present if you count all the before Christmas purchases I made for myself, including a Cricut and a shopping spree at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets. He's the best gift giver!

Anyway, the one present I opened on Christmas day was a wonderful movie that I fell in love with and had to watch 4 times before we returned it to Blockbuster.

It was this movie:

I love this movie! Did I already say that? Well, I do. I love the whimsy and charm of the story. The actors are great. And it has a good message. This is one great movie. Jonathan even watched it with me - which is a feat when it comes to girly movies. We even got his brother, Spencer, to watch it and he chuckled the whole way through. Granted, the men won't care to view it more than once, but girls - you'll love it!

1 comment:

Veater Family said...

I agree with you that movie is great I watched a good 3 times too.