Monday, February 04, 2008

My Man!




This is for Rachael, since I ignored her previous tag...


What's his name?

Jonathan Pili Saluone


How long have you been together?

3.5 years (2.5 years married)


How long did you date?

1 year


How old is he?

27 in March (9 months younger than me)


Who eats more?

He eats more than me, definitely. (Do you think I'd say if I ate more than him, anyway?)


Who said "I love you" first?

He did. I wanted to say it first, but I was too scared and just waited for him to say it.


Who is taller?

He is, by about 6 inches.


Who can sing better?

I'm pretty sure that's me, although he does a pretty darn good Elvis impression.


Who does the laundry?

Mostly me, unless I've slacked off and he's desperate for socks & underclothes. I slack off a lot.


Who pays the bills?

We both make the money, but I make sure the checks are in the mail ;)


Who sleeps on the right?

I'm on the right side (if you're looking at the bed).


Who mows the lawn?

He does, although I did mow it about 3 times the first year we were in our house. But I do all the gardenening/weeding.


Who cooks dinner?

We both do, although on weeknights it's mostly me.


Who drives?

He does. I feel much safer with him behind the wheel, or just less self conscious. Plus he has a CDL so I'm never worried when he's driving.


Who is more stubborn?

That's probably a tie, unfortunately.


Who kissed who first?

Him, of course. I'm a lady ;)


Who asked out who first?

He asked me out. It was so sweet, we met one night and, after finding out from my friend that I was available, he called me up a couple days later. He doesn't like to waste any time.


Who proposed?

He did, I think. We never really had a formal engagement, we just knew we wanted to marry each other and decided to get a ring.


Who has more friends?

I think he does. He's a friendly guy.


Who is more sensitive?

That would probably be me, although I don't like admitting it.


Who has more siblings?

I have 4 and he has 6.


Who wears the pants?

We both wear pants, but J never wears a skirt :)

Seriously, I think we do a good job at making decisions together.
I love you, Jonathan!!!!

1 comment:

Washington Family said...

Okay! So freak'n cute Karen!
What's this "I'm a lady" crap! J/K
Also I've been meaning to ask you, do you ever watch THE OFFICE. Because everytime we see it Pam reminds me of you! Freak'n hilarious!!