Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Good Weekend

This last holiday weekend Jonathan and I were lucky enough to get to spend the whole weekend together, no work or anything. It was so nice, first we got a bite to eat for lunch. Then we went to Nickelcade, I didn't have much luck there because half the machines I put nickels into didn't work, and the air hockey table sucked - Jonathan hit me in the wrist with the puck, then I almost maimed some innocent standbyer with it. I found out how out of shape I am because after playing the basketball shooting game two times my arm was really hurting me. My high score was 25 and Jonathan's was 42 (which he was disgusted by). Then we went to Target and bought curtains for our bedroom. Then we installed the curtains in our bedroom. Then we took a nap. Then J wasn't feeling so hot so we got some dinner to-go at Wallaby's (good mashed potatoes). I don't really remember what we did after that, probably nothing. Jonathan steadily got more and more sick as the weekend progressed so we stayed in for the rest of it. It was still really nice to just spend time together. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. Maybe next time.

No comments: