Thursday, August 28, 2008

What's Up?

It's been a while since I blogged. Sometimes I have writers block and it makes me feel bad. Lately I've been having a hard time fitting everything in, so I haven't been. It's not only the blog posts that have been neglected. It's the laundry, the dishes, the bathroom, the floors... Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who helps me keep up on things like that.

So Jonathan started school this week and found out that he's been working on the wrong degree and now he is almost starting over. I just pray that he can handle the new schedule so he can finish school as soon as possible. I know he'll do well.

I've been dreaming of my new kitchen lately. I hope we can be ready to start the construction in February or March next year. I can't wait to have new flooring and new countertops, new cabinets. new appliances - okay, now I'm getting depressed. It's only 6 months away, that's not too long, right?

No comments: