Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

It's been a year since I started this blog! I think it's going well. What do you think?

I've been wondering lately about my two blogs. I have my family one where I didn't feel totally comfortable about posting a lot of "me" things because it was for my family, right? So I started this little blog all about ME. I know Jonathan is never going to post anything on our family site, he just doesn't care enough to spend the time to do it. So should I just transfer my posts from this blog to the family one and just have one blog for me and my family to share? I'm sure the 5 people who read this blog sporadically will have a lot of insight for me so I'll just wait for an answer.

But until then, it's been a year and I think things have gone well. Thanks to the handful of readers, I really appreciate you - whoever you are!

Cheers.

No comments: