Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Blog Birthday - 2 Years!

Wow! Has it really been two years? It's been so fun posting on this blog. I love looking back at the things Jonathan and I have done and places we've been. Time goes by SO fast.

Speaking of time flying... I have A LOT of photos to post. So I'll start with these pictures from when Jonathan and I were sealed. We're standing with family outside the Mount Timpanogos Temple.




These are pictures from the party we had after we were sealed. The kids were having fun playing outside while most of the adults were inside eating. I was so happy that Barb and the kids were able to be there.




1 comment:

Jewels said...

what the crap girl, i had no idea that you had a blog!!! now we can keep in better touch with each other!! Yeah and that would be great to have all of us dress up like that. I think I might try and do some searching for costumes right now:) Love ya!