Thursday, May 09, 2013

Piano Recital

During Christmas when all the cousins were around we had an impromptu Piano Recital. Some children played music they made up, others played music they had learned from a book and practiced a lot. I swear I recorded this recital, but I couldn't find the recording on my phone - maybe it's on my real camera, I'll have to check. But I did get some photos of one of the littlest players. He really enjoyed showing off his skills on the 4-key mini piano, and he loved the applause he got.



Junior is grown up enough now that he can climb onto the piano bench by himself and really "play" the piano. He loves it, actually. He loves music of any kind so I think there's going to be some kind of music in his future. I wouldn't be surprised either, he gets it from both sides.

Loves,
Karen

No comments: