Thursday, May 02, 2013

Look What I Can Do

Our little Junior is such a ham! This is what happens when he sees himself in the camera on my phone:


The tongue almost always makes an appearance.


Then the bellybutton comes out.

Then he's just a cute little guy.
Later when he knew we were taking photos and videos of him, he did this...
And this...
And this...
And this...
And, finally, this cute little video. I love his facial expression near the end - SO cute!

I think it's funny how he's so influenced by technology like I never was growing up. He knows all about my phone, tablet, computer, and any electronic device in our house. He's going to be really good at it when he grows up! I just love him!!!

Loves,
Karen

1 comment:

The Funny Farm said...

He is SO adorable!! I cant help but smile at him, so cute!