Friday, April 03, 2009

Hidden Treasures

Last weekend I let the dogs in the house to sit with me while I was waiting for Jonathan to get off work. I snuggled up on my couch with a good book and only Tito and Kimo came to sit with me. I had been reading for over an hour and when I got up to take a break I wondered where Kookie was. I went into the bedroom just to check if she was in there, and this is what I found:


I'm sorry to say that the couch in our bedroom wasn't exactly clean. But she was so cute tucked in Jonathan's sweater, I had to take a picture.


Then I looked closer...




I noticed that she wasn't just using the sweater like a blanket, but more like a sleeping bag. She was actually stuck in the sleeve of the sweater!




And while I was laughing and taking photos she was wagging her tail and trying, unsuccesfully, to get out. I had to help her back out of the sleeve because she wasn't about to let me pull her through it. Dogs are so entertaining sometimes.

3 comments:

Washington Family said...

HAhahahahaha! WHat a crack up! Soooo funny!

The Funny Farm said...

Thats hilarious! It's good to see your little blog too! Im so happy for you, you have a cute little family!

Nama said...

That is so hilarious and adorable!