Friday, April 24, 2009

Day at the Park

We are so lucky to live by so many parks and schools. One of our favorite places to go is the nearby Ameila Earhart Elementary school because it's not usually as crowded as some of the other parks. And they have a baseball field. On this day we took Cornel & Bekki's kids to the park to play baseball.




Kage batted first. He's such a sports fanatic.



Jaida played in the "sand" while the boys batted.


Then Junior had his chance at bat.


When Jaida finished her "castle" she decided she wanted a chance to bat.


Then I decided to try it. No comments necessary.


See, you can't even see the ball because I hit is SO far (not because it's on the ground behind me).


After playing baseball Spencer, Savannah & Suzie came and we played on the playground.


Don't ask me why she decided to go down the slide on her stomach when she knew I was going to take a picture of her. I don't know if she was being camera shy, or just showing off for her little cousin.


I thought we needed a picture of the two of us together.
Me and my sweet (dorky) husband :)


2 comments:

Veater Family said...

You guys are so fun to take the kids out to the park. (reply to comment on my blog: I will take your pics anytime.) Picture blog is: leahmonetphotography.blogspot.com
luv ya,
Leah

Washington Family said...

Hecka fun! Miss you!