Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life

I don't really have anything to talk about - should I even have a blog? Halloween was fun and now I'm working on Christmas. I really want to be able to enjoy the season and watch a lot of movies and spend a lot of time with family, which means I don't want to be doing any shopping, wrapping, cooking, etc. I am doing pretty well, but some things you just can't do a month before the actual holiday. I'm tempted to start decorating my house now, but that would make me crazy so I'll wait until after Thanksgiving.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. I'm going to try to start working out now so I can counterbalance the face stuffing that will commence on Thursday, November 27th. We'll see if I even do it. I hope you all have wonderful holidays. Of course I'll try to blog again before the actual holidays come around.

1 comment:

Nama said...

ah, the holidays. it's hard to feel like it's even november down here in houston where it's still in the 70s or 80s and now kind of fall foliage has occurred. not that i miss the snow, though...you can have that for yourself. ;)

i love those pumpkins, by the way, you made from your last post! what will you do for thanksgiving and christmas?! i want to see!