Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween Memories

I know it's been a couple of weeks, but I wanted to post these pictures from our Saluone Family Halloween party. I didn't get very many pictures because Jonathan and I were busy helping with the games, but the kids had so much fun. They decorated cookies - as you'll see below - and then they played a bunch of carnival games and then we had dinner.

The party was also a celebration of Makena's birthday so we had birthday cake and a pinata for her. Then at the end we had a donut eating contest, it was very entertaining. We had so much fun, I can't wait for next year's party!



















2 comments:

Ryanne said...

You guys do some fun things! The Halloween party looked awesome. I'm glad we got to be with Toby and Marcus over Thanksgiving and Connor's Bday. They are so cute! Marcus is all over the place, I can never get over how big he is getting.

Washington Family said...

hecka fun pictures! Karen you look great! I miss you so much! I've been thinking alot about you and how you guys should come out and see tahoe and stuff! I think about our girls place olive garden. We don't eat out much not even taco bell!! Can you believe it? You guys look great! Keep up the good work!