Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Love This Guy!

Isn't he adorable? I guess I should say hot or handsome, as he isn't an infant, but I think he's adorable. He's the best husband ever. He works so hard for our family and he's such a good uncle to all the nieces and nephews. I can't wait to be sealed to him in 9 days. I can't wait to start a family with him. He's my hero because he's so spiritually in-tune. He is always doing service for others, even when he may not want to. He takes care of our yard and house and dogs and cars. He's so talented and loves working with his hands. He's a great cook. He's a great driver. Basically, he takes care of me - and sometimes that's not easy. I love him!

2 comments:

Nama said...

that's such an adorable picture of you guys! you look so happy! :)

Nancy said...

Hello, need more pics! Did Grant's wife take these? That is such an awesome pic of you guys. Helloooo call me.