Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonathan!

This year Jonathan's birthday fell on Easter, which has never happened before. Because it was Easter and because he had to work on his birthday we celebrated his big day a little early. This year Jonathan got a Wii for his 27th year. He was skeptical at first but I think he likes it, since he's playing Super Mario Brothers at this very moment. He also got a movie we've been looking for forever, Pure Luck. Anyway, I think it was a pretty good birthday for him, you'll have to ask him to find out for sure. Here are some birthday/Wii pics.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.