Sunday, January 20, 2008

Something New

I thought that I would start something new here. Every so often I will write a little something about my life to date. This is mainly an attempt to begin writing my personal history, and what better way to do it than here on my blog?

I was born in 1980 to my parents, Russ & Connie. I was the youngest of five children and I'm told I was quite spoiled. I don't remember very much of our life until we settled here in Utah when I was five. But I do know some stories about when I was little, like how my older brothers used to put lemon juice or Arbys' "horsey sauce" in my milk - they loved me so much. And I'm told that when the other kids were out playing in the backyard that I would stand at the back door, where I could barely peek out the window, and yell, "guys, hey guys!" I know my brothers and sisters always loved me because, even now, I don't have any memories of them being mean or resentful toward me. And I love them all too!

No comments: