Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New Year and stuff

Wow, I hadn't realized how long it's been since my last post (not that anyone else has noticed). But I guess I should say something about the holidays - they were great and now they're over (sad).

Here are some new things for 2008 (I don't want to call them resolutions because I haven't really resolved to do them).

  • I will be working one Friday a month in this new year of 2008 and not because I choose to (sucks)
  • I will try to exercise more. I haven't been exercising at all so I figure I'll shoot for once a month at least
  • I will try to eat better (i.e. cook more)
  • I will try to study the scriptures instead of just read them
  • I will try my best to get pregnant (that should make Jonathan happy)
  • I will finish at least one quilt
  • I will spend less time watching tv
  • I will plant a vegetable garden
  • I will take more photos
  • I will get sealed to my wonderful husband in the temple

I can't think of anything else. Hope your new year was happy and your resolutions are resolute.


1 comment:

Nama said...

i support all of those goals! :)