Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pioneer Day

I'm way behind on my posting, but I'm going to try desperately to catch up. Starting with some more pool photos of Junior and his cousins and neighbor friends. These pictures are from July 24th, Pioneer Day.

It was really hard to get a photo of him with his eyes open for some reason.

The kids just love playing with Junior and all his squirty toys.
Junior loves his grandpa!
And the camera!




Megan is such a cheeser!
I have to say, these are some of my least favorite photos of myself, but I have a cute kid so look at him only please!!!









What a sweet tired boy! He was really subdued after playing in the hot sun.



However, Megan was not!

Hope your summer was fun! Stay tuned for more blog posts, they're going to come faster for the next little while, I promise!

Loves, Karen

No comments: