Monday, April 23, 2012

Family Pictures

A couple months ago Jonathan's brother, Cornel, was kind enough to take some family photos of us. Getting good photos of just the two of us is hard enough, now throw in a squirmy, easily distracted 6 month old and the result is the following handful of photos I was okay with posting.

Not bad for J and me, but I don't know what's going on with Jr.'s lazy eyelid in this one.

Looking down...


This one is okay, I just wish there weren't shadows on Jr's head.

I liked this one the best, but don't mind the big black hole in the upper left corner, it's nothing.


And by far my favorite picture of this guy to date. Doesn't he just look so happy?! I love him, SO cute!


We'll probably get more photos taken when he's around 9 months old, I'll post them when we get them done.

Loves,
Karen

2 comments:

Jessie said...

He has such a cute smile! What a good looking family! . . . It only gets harder if you ask me.

Becky and Ben said...

I love that last picture of Jr. He is such a cutie! And I love the family photos! You guys look great!