Thursday, July 23, 2009

Arizona

In June we traveled with half the family down to Arizona to drop Jonathan's parents off so they could fly to Hawaii from Phoenix. It was a fun, hectic weekend. The kids played Guitar Hero:



Jonathan wrestled with the boys, and his brother (no photos of that match):


We hung around the house and talked:
We played with Tasi:

We had a picnic in the park:


The kids played in the flower sprinklers:


We went to a Terence & Barb's friend's house and played in their pool:


The kids did several dives off the diving board:







I painted my toenails:


The boys played water basketball:






Jonathan layed on the trampoline to dry off. I love this picture of him, so happy.



One of the funnest parts of the trip was playing night games with everybody. I couldn't get very good pictures in the dark. This one looks like there are ghosts in it because the kids started running when I took it.

I got some battle wounds from playing the night games.




We also went to the Mesa temple.

It was beautiful.

And there's a statue in the park across the street from the temple. One of the men in the statue is Jonathan's great, great, something (I think Uncle, I'll have to ask again).

No comments: