Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Long Time No Post

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. One of the reasons (and not a very good one) is that I took a lot of videos on the weekend when my brother and his family came to visit. The videos were so cute, Toby and Marcus dancing in the living room at my mom's house. The thing is, I'm an idiot. I didn't realize that when making a video clip on my camera you can't turn the camera or the video turns as well. So I now have about 6 video clips that are sideways. I've been trying to figure out ways to fix this, and I have been able to rotate the clips and play them correctly on my computer, but when I upload them to youtube.com they are still sideways. Ahhh!

Anyway, there's my lame excuse for not posting. I'll try to repent :)

No comments: