Thursday, August 30, 2007

me

  • I don't watch network television (except for Hell's Kitchen & American Idol)
  • I love vegetables and could easily be a vegetarian, but I'm not
  • I love many music genres including: country, oldies, alternative, pop, rock, easy listening, classical, opera, emo... the list continues, but I'm getting bored
  • I love dogs, we have 2-4 depending on the day :)
  • I want to have as many children as I can -any day now, Heavenly Father... please :)
  • I love the Food Network, TLC, HGTV and A&E
  • I love (most) comic book movies but I've never read a comic book in my life
  • I love children's and young adult literature
  • I love Jane Austen
  • My guilty pleasures are the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) and the Disney channel
  • I've traveled to Mexico at least three times and lived in Santiago, Dominican Republic for four months
  • I don't speak Spanish
  • I love crafts, but not scrapbooking (I don't have the patience)
  • After working at a couple of food establishments, a gas station and as a telemarketer, I have worked for the same company for the last 7 years in 3 different positions
  • I hate sweeping and mopping

I think I'm finished for now, I might add more stuff later.

No comments: